Tailor-made solution DOCK3500M
DOCK3500M are made for the production and maintenance of A320/A319/A321. They allow the operation of aircraft on their own wheels or lifted on jacks. The stairs are stabilised in the working position by four, manually operated stabilisers (single-handle activation).
The galvanised steel construction gives the stairs a significantly longer life, while minimal to no maintenance cuts costs. The staircase and platform are made of special anti-slip, water drainage aluminium profiles.
Overall height (mm): 4,840
Overall length (mm) 6,981
Width (mm): 3,200
Load capacity (kg): 600
Platform height (mm): 3,500
- Easy to move
- Low maintenance cuts costs
- Galvanised steel construction
- Anti-slip, water drainage aluminium profiles
- Very stable due to four manually operated stabilisers
- A large platform
- The product with its premium design as well as the manufacturing process bear the CE mark and comply with all the relevant EN standards and optionally IATA recommendationsAll news