PUBLIC TENDER FOR INSPECTIONS RELATED TO SME DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION (P4D C19 2020)
As part of the Public Tender for the Incentive for Digital Transformation of SMEs (P4D-C19), the company TIPS d.o.o. obtained funds for co-financing the project "Digital Transformation of TIPS d.o.o."
The purpose of the project is the implementation of the digital transformation process for TIPS d.o.o., namely the implementation of measures in individual key areas based on the digital strategy.
The objectives of the operation are:
- increasing the value-added per employee,
- implementing a digital transformation in at least three business functions,
- raising the digital competencies of the employees,
- improving the customer experience,
- implementing measures for business optimization or upgrading of existing business models,
- changing the awareness of the importance of digitalization and digital transformation in the company,
- raising the level of cybersecurity,
- increasing the number of innovation proposals.
Estimated co-financing of the project: 99,810.00 EUR.
The project is co-financed by the Republic of Slovenia and the European Union from the European Regional Development Fund, at 100,000 EUR.
More information on the cohesion policy in Slovenia: www.eu-skladi.si.